Xantrex Battery Temperature Sensor, 15Ft, For Dr, Sw And C Controllers
The TM500A provides easy to understand information such as produced and used DC current. It keeps track of the energy your system has available and energy consumed to ensure adequate reserve power capacity and longevity of your battery bank.
The TM500A is both an energy supply "fuel gauge" and a sophisticated user-option "energy storage computer" that records system characteristics and data. It provides data on all critical system functions, and is capable of monitoring total accumulated charge power from sources such as photovotaic arrays, wind power systems, and generator sets. The TM500A comes with 50' (15 m) of cable, a Deltek 50 mV/500 amp shunt, a prewired cable, and a plug-in adapter board.
The TM500A measures and records the following:
* Battery Voltage: 8 to 32 VDC or to 70 Volts DC with optional 48 VDC adapter
* Net Battery Current: 0.1 to 999 Amps DC
* Battery Charge Level: 5% increments
* Cumulative Amp Hours: Monitors battery bank use and provides estimated battery life information
* Days since Full: Days since the battery bank was fully charged -- encourages proper battery management by indicating system problems
* Battery Highest Voltage: Resetable, monitors charge controllers and battery chargers
* Battery Lowest Voltage: Resetable, monitors system to detect malfunction or system failure.
Xantrex Battery Temperature Sensor, 15 Ft, For Dr, Sw And C Charge Controllers